The T.bone SC1100
BlissWill BlissWill

«  To get your feet wet »

Publié le 01/21/11 à 15:00
Condenser microphone for singing, also works well with acoustic guitars and other instruments. Requires 48V phantom power. On the mic, 3 possible directivity: Omni, Cardioid and 8, which is quite handy.

I have been using about 8 ½ months, with a M audio fast track. I waited a moment to have a more critical eye on the thing, otherwise I would put "great ouahh the top!" as usually when you make a good buy.

This mic is really very good. I had never before dared static afraid to invest a little in the record, I sang in very low-end mic karaoke kind of large area, then SM58 and other mics of this type of dynamic. Then I also have also purchased a Sennheiser E835 is an excellent microphone. In short, I was dynamic. It was a shock when I plugged in all the gear, I said Wow! Its amazing it looks like a pro. This is the first impression you get if you've never really had a condenser microphone.

What I like is the sound of the guitar in particular that really stands out well for a microwave of this range. The sound of the voice is true, thereby making recordings nice and can work its tone and another.

Then of course, if you can afford, nothing beats a little more to invest in a SC2000 perhaps or look in another micro more upscale, but in any case is not to say: the quality / price ratio is at top of top.

For a first hand is the ideal!

With experience I will ever be so choice. It is a very good microphone and have first-hand in his park to start is a good thing.
At my stage, it is a little tired of the sound (at least for me) to the microphone, but it is also the pre-amp and I think that the microphone has not said its last word, and I am very happy at the present time and I know he will serve me much longer my comrade.

Hoping you have lit.