The T.bone SC400

Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Requires 48V phantom power
Low-cut filter: 100 Hz
Suspension and bag included

The sound quality is a pleasant surprise for a microphone that price, mine suffers from some buzz at the XLR connection, nothing serious, but it's never happened to me on more expensive mics. Next, we must be aware that the microphone is not the only parameter to consider for a good recording, there is the preamp and the environment of the room is recorded. I tested it on different preamps, not very convincing result and with some rather stunning with DBX286s. We must find the right balance with the available budget.
I recommend it for budget travelers, this microphone does a good job. You can get an idea by listening to my demos Mupiz, the song is recorded with (http://www.mupiz.com/beher).
I think I will invest in another micro-level than the future while keeping it anyway because he convinced me.