Sonic Foundry Acid Pro 5.0
Sonic Foundry Acid Pro 5.0

Acid Pro 5.0, Loop Sequencer from Sonic Foundry in the Acid Pro series.

Ea95 01/27/2007

Sonic Foundry Acid Pro 5.0 : Ea95's user review

• Partager
I would like information about this software (I know it's not the topic I made a request but I'd put the odds on my side). I have version 4.0 of the software, a few days ago I received a notification like what I needed a plub-in to continue using it, the site of the problem software is not available. So I wanted to know if a newer version than 4.0 (the 5.0 or 6.0 whatever) it was possible to recover my files acid. For example by creating a shortcut to a file with the acid 4.0 and right clik to open it with the new version (still 5.0 or 6.0 whatever) and to be able to use my file Acid4.0.