Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Gibson Les Paul Traditional

LP-Shaped Guitar from Gibson belonging to the Les Paul series.

moi_34 moi_34

«  The Les Paul for years 80-90 »

Published on 03/22/12 at 12:05
Channel 50, which I find very strange in my pogne.
Other guitarists do not like it at all.
I put 10 because it is well made, right, no frieze, OK.

No problem to play with ..
The sound is good all the time.
I put 10, because I adapt to all guitars

With 57 Classic, it's a sound not aggressive, THE sound of 80-90 years, a little round in the bass, with great dynamics easily controlled, a very good response, very much alive.
That's cool, smart, soft, fast, hot, soft, it flows into the ear more than that the tears.
You know, the type of sound that does not happen too out in a mix, but immediately finds its place, and lacks when it is gone.
In comparison, my Standard Faded is much more incisive, rough, gritty, modern but less ledzep & others.
Very good sustain.
Very good for all not too saturated rock, jazz, Brazilian, blues, variety.
Not recommended for super saturation and synthesizer.
(I play without pedal, I find that it stifles the game)

If you want the classic sound of Les Paul, you will not be disappointed.
I put 10 because this LP has the sound of an LP!
I would put 3 if she had one of his Fender ;-)

For 1200 euros, this is a very good guitar, good price.
Who pays the 2500 models will find much better pluss for this award.
I put 7, because the table of my guitar is not the AAA .. visually it could be better.