< Tous les avis Saint Blues White Lightning
Saint Blues White Lightning
moustache1947 moustache1947

«  death that kills »

Published on 03/16/14 at 15:21
Manufacturing Korea / U.S.
bridge type strat
handle C
24 frets
3 P90
a micro volume, a general tone, a toggle switch 5 positions
pulling the knobs: a general volume, passive overdrive

super comfortable handle
a little heavy nice shape, well balanced
access to acute as on a Les Paul
extremely versatile

For blues and rock, it is fantastic and friends paid extra folk find it in 2 acute positions (better than many ... including their Telecaster)
Me, I play fat
I plug either my Epiphone Hot Rod 2 body or my Watkins Dominator 1963
I do not flashes on the medium (toggle 3, micro center only)

I do not use it for three months
Fifty, including strat 74 strat mary Kaye custom shop, custom shop gold top Les Paul, ES 125 TDC 1965 .....
I love it ...
The value for money is impeccable and she is beautiful in beautiful
I repeat the same ... if it was made again, even with the new price of Saint Blues (making 100% = 2.5 times the U.S. price)