< Tous les avis Saint Blues White Lightning
Saint Blues White Lightning
mymoustache47 mymoustache47

«  Why have they stopped?? »

Published on 05/02/14 at 08:48
Joint Manufacturing (Korea / USA)
6 bridge saddles Strat type
quite late inning guy late 60's
21 boxes 3 P90
1 volume by micro
1 general tone
1 general volume pull off the first volume
1 overdrive passive pull of the tone

The neck is super comfortable
The weight is there, but not excessive. It contributes to sustain
The notch is at 21 ° fret
An impressive variety of sounds ranging from folk to jazz-type TV L5S type are obtained, that is a little gas plant, but quickly assimilated

For blues and rock it is unlikely
The overdrive gives a fat sound, position 1 +2 gives a nice clear sound ... etc ...
I play on a tube amp cheap (2 Epiphone body Hot Rod)
I am looking for what I do not like

I use it for 4 months
I had Gibson ES 340TD 1969 L5S Gibson, Les Paul Deluxe mini P90 1974 Epiphone Emperor 1946 DeArmond 1950 Les Paul Gold Top Custom Shop, Gibson ES 125 TDC 1965 Strat Custom Shop Mary Kay, Danelectro 1959 Coke Bottle, Gretsch Rambler 1958 Reverend Jetstream ....
The look is fabulous, perhaps the weight is small weak link, but the sustain ...
Without hesitation, even now that St Blues no longer manufactures in the USA and prices have doubled ... I plunged back. I had, in Holland, the last new available in Europe ...