MIC
- 9 replies
- 6 participants
- 3,339 views
- 0 follower
Fortunato
9

New AFfiliate
Member 22 years ago
21 January 2004 to 13:07MIC
#1
Here is the mic I am looking at, the price is right! Check out the specs and let me know if it would be good for recording Rap Vocals. Thanks again.http://www.newsoundcard.com/default.asp?S=503&A=E&PKV=adkA51shocktr%7C0
Sam Spastic
102

AFfinity Poster
Member 22 years ago
25 January 2004 to 08:59
#2
Remember the GIGO principle. Don't skimp on the mics.
Buy nice or buy twice.
Buy nice or buy twice.
gawain_en
181

AFfinity Poster
Member 22 years ago
25 January 2004 to 10:52
#3
So true,
it may be better to get a good dynamic microphone than a bad condenser one.
it may be better to get a good dynamic microphone than a bad condenser one.
Fortunato
9

New AFfiliate
Member 22 years ago
25 January 2004 to 10:30
#4
so I guess that is a cheap one what about this one?http://www.newsoundcard.com/default.asp?S=503&A=E&PKV=adkGenGT-2%7C0
gawain_en
181

AFfinity Poster
Member 22 years ago
25 January 2004 to 11:52
#5
I personally don't know the two micrpohones you posted.
You should find plenty of microphones in your price range from famous makers such as Audio-Technica, AKG, Rode or even Studio Electronics.
How much do you want to spend?
You should find plenty of microphones in your price range from famous makers such as Audio-Technica, AKG, Rode or even Studio Electronics.
How much do you want to spend?
Fortunato
9

New AFfiliate
Member 22 years ago
25 January 2004 to 12:00
#6
Do they make decent studio condenser mics? I guess I am looking at spending around 300 american dollars.
gawain_en
181

AFfinity Poster
Member 22 years ago
25 January 2004 to 22:30
#7
Well in you price range, I think you should consider the following models:
The Rode NT1000. I personally have a NT2 with which I'm really happy
https://www.zzounds.com/a--303779/item--RODNT1000
The Audio Technica AT3035 and AT4040
https://www.zzounds.com/a--303779/item--AUTAT3035
https://www.zzounds.com/a--303779/item--AUTAT4040SM
And the AKG C3000B
https://www.zzounds.com/a--303779/item--AKGC3000B
These are all good microphones made by famous microphone makers. In the end it is a matter of taste. I would say I personally prefer the Rode.
The Rode NT1000. I personally have a NT2 with which I'm really happy
https://www.zzounds.com/a--303779/item--RODNT1000
The Audio Technica AT3035 and AT4040
https://www.zzounds.com/a--303779/item--AUTAT3035
https://www.zzounds.com/a--303779/item--AUTAT4040SM
And the AKG C3000B
https://www.zzounds.com/a--303779/item--AKGC3000B
These are all good microphones made by famous microphone makers. In the end it is a matter of taste. I would say I personally prefer the Rode.
kwokkin
4

New AFfiliate
Member 22 years ago
25 January 2004 to 23:19
#8
akg3000b !
Bowisc
30

New AFfiliate
Member 22 years ago
27 January 2004 to 06:56
#9
Studio Projects B1 - $80 U.S.
The SM-57 of condensors in my opinion. Truly versatile.
Every rig should have one or two.
The SM-57 of condensors in my opinion. Truly versatile.
Every rig should have one or two.
Lou_en
8

New AFfiliate
Member 22 years ago
29 February 2004 to 10:58
#10
I have many mics, in 300 to 1500 dollar range, and I have to say that the B1 is a GREAT mic for the price. In fact, with your budget they offer a combination of the B1 and the Mic Pre to go along with it from Studio Projects. My son bought this recently, and I think he did well.
- List of moderators
- Rules
- Options