or
Create an account

or

Thread ADK TL

• 3 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 0 follower
1 ADK TL
Anyone use this mic or can comment on it? I'm looking into a pair of these for vocals, acoustic, orchestral stuff. Someone suggested them.
4 polar patterens for $499

i hear its as crystal clean and clear as the press release says, dont know anyone locally that has one though, id love a pair for piano recording if i had the $

Quote: 4 polar patterens for $499

i hear its as crystal clean and clear as the press release says, dont know anyone locally that has one though, id love a pair for piano recording if i had the $

I'm told the same.... fast transients (probably the 3 micron element's asset)... great for acoustic music.

I'm just wondering how redundant a pair of these would be for me.

%1$s a écrit

Quote: 4 polar patterens for $499

I'm told the same.... fast transients (probably the 3 micron element's asset)... great for acoustic music.

I'm just wondering how redundant a pair of these would be for me.

Stereo is nice, but it depends on what you're doing if it's worth it, I guess. If I were spending that neighborhood in bread, I'd wait a little longer, and maybe pick up a matched pair of AT4050's. Those are the rave, and evidently can do anything from vocals to drums with excellent report.
I have an ADK A-51, and I think it sounds great. I don't know anything more about them, so I'm just going on, here!
But, drum OH's?