Warwick Corvette Standard 5
Warwick Corvette Standard 5
Audiofanzine FR Audiofanzine FR
Publié le 03/15/09 à 14:38
(Originally written by altaircreed68/translated from Audiofanzine FR)
24 frets.

Two Mec Jazzz pickups.

Five strings.

Warwick bridge.

2-band EQ.

Bolt-on neck.

Very reliable and nice looking!!!

The neck is really fast.

Great access to the upper frets, however I'm a fan of... very low frequencies (that's why it's a 5-string).

The bass is heavy but that's a sign of good quality.

Well-balanced.

I play heavy metal, melodic death (Children of Bodom), and symphonic metal (Nightwish) and everything is possible from warm to very aggressive sounds. Very versatile instrument!

The slap sound is... amazing.

I have a Harley Benton mk3 with a 4x10" speaker cabinet from the same manufacturer and even with this amp the bass sounds amazing... Imagine the sound with a Hartke or an Ampeg...

I play in a death core band and the bass produces a very powerful sound... it's a delight!!!

I got it with a gig bag and a care kit (the body must be waxed every two months). The value for money is excellent and I would buy this product again!!!

After three months of use I have now more experience and all I can say is that it sounds better... it's almost as I you had to run it for it to show its real value... Very good instrument. Warwick makes very good instruments... Perfect!!!