Spectro Audio CV Toolkit
Spektro Audio introduces a software that allows for controlling analog synths via CV from a Mac or a PC.
The app is currently in version 1.3 with the following features:
- 24 modules (5 more since v1.2): LFO 1 and 2, Sample & Hold, AD 1 and 2, Mix, Slew, Delay, Shaper, Biased Switcher, CV Recorder, Comparator, MIDI to CV, Scangraph, Morphing VCO, PWM Clock, Envelope, Clock Generator, Euclidean Sequencer, Step Sequencer, Oscilloscope, CV Quantizer and Offset Generator
- Virtual slot system that allows for changing modules within the slots and customize CV Toolkit according to your needs
- Routing matrix
- Output CV quantize
- Scangraph modulation system
- MIDI clock for syncing drum machines, DAWs, iOS apps and more
- 8 analog outputs that can be used simultaneously to send signals to modular synth
- MIDI in and out
- Native OSC integration with Lemur template to control the settings from an iPad
CV Toolkit is a standalone 64-bit software for Mac OS X and Windows. It is available for $19.99 at www.spektroaudio.com.
Here’s a presentation of the v1.3 update as well as a tutorial:
Viewers of this article also read...
- ToneBoosters releases TB Sibalance ToneBoosters announces the availability of the final version 1.0 of its TB Sibalance de-esser plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Aly James’ VLinn Drums soon in v2 Aly James has announces the upcoming version 2 update of its VLinn LM1 Drums virtual drum machine, with added Mac and 64-bit versions.
- SIR Audio Tools updates its StandardEQ SIR Audio Tools has released the first update for its StandardEQ equalizer plug-in, which is now in v1.1.