Celemony Melodyne
Celemony Melodyne

Other Sequencer from Celemony belonging to the Melodyne series.

JoeW1 JoeW1
Published on 03/25/13 at 04:20
Celomony Melodyne works without any problems on Windows Xp , 7 , Vista or MAC.

The manual incorporated with the program is decent and provides enough information for the user to get a good understanding of the software.

The setup is straight forward , easy , fast , shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.

The typical functions are extremely easy to access , very straight forward concepts and designs presented.

Melodyne works very smoothly , the configuration is great , a high level of stability over time.

I'm getting amazing results while using this product on many vocal projects and some times for instruments tuning.

I've been using Melodyne for 3 years.

What I like most about it , is the full support 32 and 64 bit , the fact that this program can run as a plugin , as a vst , rtas or au.

Another thing that is great about this product , is double computer running , via a special function.

This powerful audio editor combines a lot of useful functions encountered in autotune and other audio editors , you can manually control the timing and the pitch , or you can control them via a special button on top right corner.

You can even modify the volume , the timbre , the time , the formant , and the transitions between notes.

My opinion about the value for the price is shared with many others , great product at a decent price.

I've tried several models before getting to know Melodyne , but still , at least for me , this is the best audio editing software.

Knowing what I know, I would make the same choice because of its great design , powerful editing features , different applications in creating harmonies , editing the pitch transitions , and of course the vibrato amount and range.