Dean USA announces Dime Razorback 10K
Dean Guitars introduces the USA Dime Razorback 10K, a diamond plate top version of this very successful model.
In only three years, the Razorback has become one of Dean's best selling (10,000 units shipped -- hence the name "10K" for this model aimed at celebrating this milestone) and most recognizable guitar lines, with its barbed wire-like ultra-sharp points and massive presence. The Razorback is a 21st century evolution of the Classic Dean ML shape Dimebag Darrell first played over 2 decades ago.
Each Razorback 10K features a mahogany body outfitted with a locking Floyd Rose Tremolo system, and comes loaded with a Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge position, black Grover tuners, and Dime's trademark traction knobs. The Razorback's Mahogany neck is capped with the wing headstock bearing the Dime logo. A rosewood fingerboard with a signature pearl razor blade inlay at the 12th fret completes the design.
* Body Style: USA made, Modified ML shape, mahogany body, lightweight plastic diamond plate top, metallic finish
* Neck: Mahogany with Rosewood fingerboard, signature "Dime" razor blade marker at 12th fret
* Graphics: Dime silver metallic metal plate finish, Dean Wings headstock logo, stenciled Dime headstock logo
* Bridge/Hardware: Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo, Black Grover tuners with traction knobs, black finish hardware
* Electronics: Duncan Dimebucker® bridge pickup, Dean neck humbucker, a master volume, two tone controls and a 3-way toggle switch
* MSRP: $1889.00 (Case included)
Availability: May 2008
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!