Godin Guitars' new brand Richmond Guitars presents the Dorchester electric guitar, a retro-styled, vintage-looking model.
the Dorchester features a 25 ½” scale, two classic sounding Lace Alumitone humbucker pickups. The double cutaway, chambered body is made of a silver leaf maple center and poplar wings. The pickups are controlled by separate volume and tone knobs, along with a 4-way switch that allows you to select between various tantalizing sounds, including the first position which enables the neck & bridge to be in-series, giving the player a fatter tone and more output.
The Dorchester’s bolt-on rock maple neck is said to feature the worn in feel of an Ergocut rosewood or maple fingerboard for a comfortable playing experience. It is finished off with high-ratio Kluson tuning machines, a chrome roller bridge with fixed tailpiece, a Nordic white extended pickguard and truss rod cover with matching binding on the back.
- Neck: Rock Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood or Maple 12"
- Radius: 12" (300 mm)
- Nut Width: 1-11/16" (43 mm)
- Scale: 25 -1/2" (647.5 mm)
- Body: Chambered silver leaf maple body with poplar wings
- Pickups: 2 x Lace Alumitone humbuckers
- Bridge: Chrome Roller bridge with fixed tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Kluson tuning machines
- Tone Controls: 4-way switch, 1x Volume, 1x Tone
- Colors: Black HG or Cherry Burst
- Case: HG Richmond hardshell case included
U.S. List Price is $1250.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- OohLaLa Manufacturing Soda Meiser As the 2008 Summer NAMM approaches, let's focus on OohLaLa Manufacturing's Soda Meiser distorsion pedal, one of the brand's new products for 2008.
- Source Audio Soundblox Tri-Mod Wah Source Audio announces the availability of its new line of Soundblox effects pedals.
- Seymour Duncan Power Grid Distortion In a new effort to expand its effects pedals range, Seymour Duncan released the Power Grid Distortion.