< Tous les avis Taylor GS Mini (Mahogany Top)
Taylor GS Mini (Mahogany Top)
Taylor GS Mini (Mahogany Top)
stompboxjon stompboxjon

« Small with a good tone »

Published on 03/14/13 at 20:37
If you are searching for something that is affordable and very nice to take around to travel with even if you are not a gigging musician than the Taylor GS Mini is the way to go. This guitar is small and durable; it has a beautiful finish and feel to it. I have been using this guitar since November and I can tell it is very well made. This guitar is smaller and portable but it is not the type of guitar you would get for kids. It is an adult guitar and made for the road.

The tone with this guitar is very full, the highs to mids are clean and crisp and the lows are pretty deep. I was very surprised by the tone of this guitar because I thought it was going to be missing out on some of the low end and even the mids.

When I purchased the Taylor GS Mini it came with a case, the case was also made well and will last me a long time. I use this guitar several times a week when I am on the go and it has never let me down or gave me a bad tone. It doesn’t even scratch easily and I have had it in some bad situations where it got brushed against other gear and it still didn’t scratch.

That this price point I feel like the GS Mini is right on point with where it should be. It is price right and not to expensive. A lot of users say that this guitar is too small and that the sound is sub par but I do not feel that way. Yes it is on the “smaller” side but it is made for travel and portability. The sound and tone is amazing and I feel like you will not get much better in this price range.