Vox AD120VT
Vox AD120VT
Anonymous
Published on 04/18/06 at 13:19
CHARACTERISTICS for dj's said. Check out the manufacturer's website if not.
For me nothing is missing, and yammer most: the slecteur power that can play in 2x2, 2x15, 2x30 or 2x60 Watts.
The pdalier option against it by not gnial the VC4 should be part of the of play VC 12 optional limit ok.

Setup is super simple, but hey I am a regular at the modlisation.
For novices the manual is very well done. Trs's all clear, good translation. He does not reject the client, the contrary is clear, clean, and fast prcis handle.

Only the effects and some options are more twisted. According to the effect or amp chosen for the sake of Ralite Vox does not necessarily award the same function some pots. This is the case of the "Presence" for example, according to the amp ragira trs Different. But hey, if you use your ears, you will find the sound that suits you.

Well, I'll do as the manual, take the string to beginners.
- The guitar is up to you.
- The effects are not great at all I think. In fact set by the overdrive that I find very nice, and Wah (Vox proven in the field), the rest is a little soft. The Fuzz is really bad. I possde a Big Muff is the day and night, the effect has not Intgr potato is soft. So do not throw your analog pedals, on the contrary!
- The modlisations amp. So the best I've ever heard, I'm Scotch. Accustomed to Guitar Rig and the V-Amp 2, no comparison is feasible. Here a large shipments, it's hot. Fender clean sounds and Vox are almost perfect, Marshall are excellent, and then the tricks of style and his buddies Rectifier dcrassent a max HP. The range of sound is standard.
- The effects of modules placed in the effects loop virtual looked much (Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Delay ...) but I'm not a regular at these gadgets analog version so I do not know not sure what was true.
- The reverb does not get carried away from the masses, but it happens.

Note that of course we can do a bypass of all these effects to be satisfied with the sound of the amp.

I pdalier VC 12, which is great, though relatively expensive. The pdalier (VC4 or 12) is of the same almost obligatory to take advantage of the amp. It is not good to change channels by hand in full play

I put 10, because for me what counts is the quality of the amp (the amp I should say), the effects are not all good, but I got high, because you can always use external pedals, and then adpanne.

I like almost everything in this amp. on the other hand I live in an apartment, so I'm working on it in 4 Watts, and if the Master is already shipping a background too. At full power (120 Watts) take cover your ears, adcolle wallpaper.

Good quality price. on the other hand in three months prices have risen, so watch for. For my part I pulled over ads Audiofanzine (750 amp + the VC12).

This is my first amp, I jou of Guitar Rig, a V-Amp, the amps of friends ... but I found the shoes my foot, him and me for life.