DDR_77 11/07/2012

Digital Effects: 11
Reverb: yes
Effects loop: yes
Headphone output: yes

With all the choices of possible models, the first steps were a bit laborious and, once you get used to it, there are a few sounds that go.

The footswitch is against required when we need different settings within the same song.

Advantages of modeling, there is the sound you want! Very clean ultra saturated, without having to invest in a large package of effects pedals. I played with a Cort X1 (two double coils) and it does it well. I still had a little trouble getting clean sounds (it quickly saturated). I also tried with Applause AE126 (electro-acoustic): The amp is not intended to, but it fits.

I now have around two years. I use it everyday at home, mostly with headphones, but it has a setting for the output of the HP avoiding (too) get angry with your neighbors. Especially behind its 15 W announced it sends strong! Tried beef drummers with friends, I could not put it fully!

Memory banks are essential to avoid spending time to adjust, but 8 is just a little https://static.audiofanzine.com/images/audiofanzine/interface/smileys/icon_wink.gif

Anyway, very happy with my little amp. The value (about 150 €) is quite correct and I will take it as amp "home." Remains whether it is also made for the stage.