Line 6 Spider II HD150
Publié le 11/08/08 à 12:58
- Modeling Amplifier Head
- 150 watts (2x75 watts)
- 1 input jack, 1 headphone, 2 speaker output and connectivity to the switch
- EQ acute low medium and also some effects that can be combined: delay, chorus, flanger, tremolo, phaser, tape echo, sweep echo and reverb.
- Built-in tuner.
- Ability to program 4 sounds in the amp and 36 in the shortboard (optional)

Nothing could be easier. Roughly we chose one of 12 models, we equalize its taste, it is 1 or 2 effects fart and go.
The manual is clear and precise.

Difficult to do more versatile. We can all play with. Just choose one of 12 models (2 clean, 2 twang, 2 blues, 2 crunch, 2 metal, 2 insane).

The advantage of this type of amp is it sounds even with a scraper first prize. When I buy I played with an Ibanez GRX 140. Frankly it sounded pretty good. The problem is that otherwise a big guitar is useless. When I plugged my PRS sound is nice but does not change more than that.

We can do a lot of things with rock, blues, metal, ... the clean sounds are pretty much successful. Effects with some thoughtful we draw good things. I mainly use one of two metal modeling. Sounds surpassed.

A failure of the amp is at low level. When we play on a big palmute channel amplifier has saturated the tendency to generate a buzz rather ugly. But I use it in concert and it never was a big problem.
For blues and old rock sending it a lot.
But modeling is practically insane unjouable. (Oversaturated)

To take full advantage of the amp, it is essential to have the shortboard to memorize his sounds. (4 presets in 9 banks, including 36 presets available) or at least the FBV Express. A small switch is supplied with the amp but it is ridiculous.

I use it for 2 years.
Its strong point is the multitude of sound you can create with and integrated tuner.
His weak point is that the amp is too low and tends to buzz in large palmutes.
In this price range is a very interesting amp. It offers much more possibility that the marshall MG100HDFX.
Now I play on a ENGL Power Ball. Obviously it's more the same category, but I think if you have 700 euros to put in an amp is a good pretender.
I would do this choice without hesitation. it's a good amp and very reliable. Bafil and the quality is good, I use it with my Powerball and it moves.