Xt Software energyXT
Xt Software energyXT
Terch Terch
Published on 03/18/06 at 03:06
- Installation is it without problem?
Nickel
- Have you experienced any incompatibility?
- The configuration gnrale is easy?
Trs simple
- The manual is clear and sufficient?
BMOL the small ... no manual in French, but for him who is dbrouille in English, the manual is on the site.

- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
I use it on my Dell P4 3Ghz 1MB of RAM with a sound card in the Edirol UA1000 Usb2 + UAD card (Ultrapack) from Universal Audio.

- The software works he correctly on this configuration?
I use Stand Alone mode (Ascending) or complment of Sonar4. It's all nickel

I put a version of energyXT on my USB key, all with Asio4All and / or SaviHost and some freeware plugs essential (such Kjaerhus, Synth1 ...). As I am often on dplacement DIFFERENT PC's, for nickel work.

- What performance?
Excellent

- This software + hardware configuration is stable?
Mga stable. The only time c'tait aa plant because of my AU-1000.

- How long have you use it?
2 months, it became a must.

- What is the particular feature you like most?
The sampler is simply gnial, modular environment reinvent the squenceur today. MIDI features All of hell (arpgiateur, envelopes, etc.)..
Top: the dveloppement is super ractif, versions come out every 15 days, if not more often.
The least: it lacks a vritable "console" to mix, even if I imagine it's hard to think "console" for a soft modular so that a. ..

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I use it in Sonar 4 complment that remains of my squenceur prdilection, but might be ... I look forward energyXT V2!

- How do you report qualitprix?
39 for a, it's fraud, but we are buyers who are scammers.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...

I do it again this election power 10.