Digidesign Command 8
Digidesign Command 8

Motorized MIDI Control Surface from Digidesign .

paradies paradies

«  Ultimate control compact »

Published on 12/01/12 at 05:44
2 years in my project studio, longer otherwise.
Abant of acquiring, Today I worked under, or command 24, today I continue to work on and a tascam 1082, less well established for protools.
J loves his perfect integration with ProTools, compactness, faders comfortable, the small screen.
The value for money is very good.
This control surface is still used in many studios pros. (Look at the odds of making film "hobbit", there is a command in the studio 8 sound design.
I preferred to take the time digi pack 002RACK 8 + command, rather than a digi 002 or digi 003, and as I can possibly upgrade my sound card part is independent. I do not use cicruits audios.
This is a little tool that we certainly happen, but gives greater precision, comfort of work and credibility, all in a compact size. They are found around 350 to 400 euros, which seems to be a good price for a machine as effective.