DigiTech introduces the Drop pedal
Derived from the famous Whammy, DigiTech introduces a simple pitch shifter for guitar players.
The Drop is designed for Whammy users who don’t need the expression pedal and mainly want to pitch their guitar tone.
You can choose, via a knob, between 9 transposing modes ranging from -1 semitone to -1 octave with an additional effect that mixes the lower octave to the input signal.
A Momentary On/Off toggle also gives you the opportunity to choose between continuous or momentary effect.
- 9 transpose options: -1 semitone to -1 octave and -1 octave+Dry
- Continuous/Momentary switch
- True Bypass
- 1/4” input and output
- 24-bit AD/DA converters
- 44.1kHz sample rate
- Metal chassis
- Status LED
- 9V DC power supply (PS0913DC included)
- Dimensions: 120 x 73 x 44mm
- Weight: 0.163kg
The new Drop pedal is expected in September for the price of 190€. More info at digitech.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.