Electro-Harmonix POG
Electro-Harmonix POG

Octaver/Harmonizer/Whammy from Electro-Harmonix belonging to the POG series.

Equipe B Equipe B
Published on 11/02/06 at 00:25
I give prompt notice as a friend just tried to (which does not use the net so no opinion).
It's a pedal Octaver that can generate three octaves at once: a serious -1, a high one, and a very high two and a suboctave.
The case feels solid.
Small problem, like a lot of the power supply is particulire EHX not possible to put on a garland of power supply.

The pedal is easy to access, there is a volume for each octave, a knob for the balance scratch / effect, one for volume.
Leger small problem for fan effects sofistiqus, you can not save and it will be reglagles Basser each time to change (personal I do not mind but I'd rather not tell)

So is the simply the killing. The sounds are great, I heard the following stuff: big muff -> POG -> Orange.
The octaves are very pretty and I did not notice the latency.
In addition to the two knobs "detune" can slightly shift the octaves and so CRER a real church organ sound is stunning.
In addition there is also a knob filter to widen a peudans sounds ...
It's enough CRER an enormous amount of sound Different.
Employees after a big muff, and just burn the Octaver its release is truly vintage wish.

I could test it only after noon, but I long to replay a shot.

What I like most about this is the cot own pedals, the sounds are nice and clear, even in simulated organ (with lots of knobs bottom) there is no noise.

Small snag the price: 350 I think. It is true that value for money but it's been a lot of expense if you just want a Octaver. We take the POG because we want a POG and that's it ...

Over time do I buy it? can I still have to try it but with my stuff.