Acustica Audio Nebula 3
otavioreis otavioreis

«  good and cheap option »

Publié le 05/19/11 à 06:45
I had heard about bcp nebula few years ago and that's good. I decided then to get started.

The problem is that the site was messy. I do not know how it goes today, but at the time of installation and configuration was really special, if complicated.

Although it is a music software, I think that Nebula had to be done by computer scientists for computer scientists.

I did not find any inconsistency, but I struggled a bit to install it.

good, I have a hyper i7 with all powerful.

I use version 64 of Nebula, but I feel it is still greedy and sometimes the performances are not great. But there's no bugs.

The big advantage is its Nebula value for money.

There bcp bookstores. Some are very good.

The sound is really good for not very expensive. However, it eats up CPU.