IK Multimedia T-RackS 3
IK Multimedia has announced T-RackS 3, their new high-end mastering and mixing suite.
The new T-RackS 3 features a suite of 9 analog-modeled and digital Dynamics/EQ processors.
T-RackS 3 is a modular mastering/mixing suite of Dynamics and EQ processors, including:
- 9 processors comprised of 3 new analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 new digital processors as well as the 4 classic, T-RackS processors
- New configurable mastering/mixing chain — run up to 12 parallel/series processors
- New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
- New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path
- New SCC™ technology coupled with IK's unique DSM™ technology.
- style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode, and more
5 New T-RackS processors:
- 1.Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670 (based on the Fairchild 670)
- 2.Vintage Tube Program Equalizer (based on the Pultec EQP-1A)
- 3.Opto compressor (based on the finest mastering Opto-compressor)
- 4.Intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter
- 5.High precision, high definition Linear Phase Equalizer
4 Classic T-RackS processors:
- 1.Classic T-RackS Compressor
- 2.Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter
- 3.Classic T-RackS Clipper
- 4.Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- •Modular mastering/mixing solution with 12 processing slots — New, selectable 12-processor slot audio chain, arranged in two rows of 4 slots for parallel processing plus 4 serial final slots.
•Accurate, complete and truly useful Metering — T-RackS 3 includes a new high-quality, high-precision, complete metering section. Peak, Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum Analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
•All-platform plug-ins and a new standalone version in the same package — The new standalone version allows for work with multiple audio files, previews them with all-independent settings, plus has automation and audio editing for use in both Mac/PC
•High transparency, extreme quality audio processing throughout the whole signal path.
•NEW SCC™ technology — The new SCC™ (Sonic Character Cloning) has been developed to "clone" the true behavior of an analog vintage processor down to its finest level of sonic detail.
Price and Availability
T-RackS 3 comes in 2 versions:
1. T-RackS 3 Deluxe - $499/€379.99. The definitive solution in mastering/mixing with 9 processors: 4 classic T-RackS processors + 2 digital processors + 1 Opto compressor + Vintage Edition including 2 models of Fairchild + Pultec. T-RackS 3 Deluxe Crossgrade* - $299.99/€229.99 * - a reduced-price version of T-RackS Deluxe for all registered IK users.
2. T-RackS 3 Standard - $199.99/€149.99 - the 4 classic T-RackS processors in the new application framework.
All versions will be available worldwide in stores and in the IK Multimedia online shop by November 10th, 2008. All prices exclude taxes.
For more information, visit their web site at www.ikmultimedia.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Eventide E-Control RTAS plug-in Eventide has released E-Control, a plug-in that will let you control Eventide outboard gear within Pro-Tools.
- Crysonic newB V2 Crysonic has released newB V2 which has been redesigned from the ground up for better performance and much improved audio quality together with a multitude of important additions.
- Ueberschall Minimal Electro Vibes Ueberschall Introduces Minimal Electro Vibes, developed for their total fidelity Nouvelle Series.