< Tous les avis Bogner Ecstasy Red
Bogner Ecstasy Red
cholomax cholomax

«  the ultimate distortion »

Published on 12/26/12 at 05:07
analog overdrive to obtain an already wicked crunch and lead sound., the red channel is therefore the most aggressive of a Bogner Ecstasy. you can actually edit two different sounds (with volume and gain change) thanks to the boost switch and two mini gain and volume knobs. it really is true bypass and clears any buzz parasite.

very simple to adjust. was sound immediately even with a rather brief manual! a volume, 3-band EQ, gain, three inter:
Variac allows one to reduce the amount of current sent to the pedal and acts like a attenatueur volume, another to sculpt the sound in the midrange and last making the final rendering is more vintage, either normal or boosted level gain.tout that helps sculpt the first. the two small knobs allow you to add db for the first and second gain for when the boost is activated which allows a second under his sole!

enoooooooooooooooooorme! tested on a les paul koch with my classic, the sound is excellent, very hot. nab you get a sound from blues or metal, through all intermediaires.les knobs react to the millimeter. it reacts next attack your mediator is like no other pedal and allowed me lightens a wonder when you play on the knob of the guitar. the ultimate distortion!! FYI, the blue is the same accabit but "softer" the true high end bogner!! superb!

I try from a friend last week (the blue also!) and soon, I raced to my dealer to buy it! I had to buy the home of Empress Multidrive (which is also great), I also the trex but this is the ultimate!
I tried it with a blade rh2 and the sound is also terrible. Although it is not given but for € 300, you have the option to edit 2 sounds huge.
plugged into a tube amp, a small delay to inflate the sound and it's magic. I economise to buy the blue!!!!