Radial Engineering Bones Texas Distortion
Radial Engineering Bones Texas Distortion
Zéro Kill Zéro Kill
Publié le 05/29/11 à 05:03
Overdrive with two analog channels. The drive is common to both channels. Volume, tone, and each byte. So we can change the volume, attack and tonality of the pedal but we can not say that we have two overdrive underfoot since the drive is common. Quality construction is concrete, it's Radial.

It's an overdrive ... From blues to rock.On adjusts everything with his fingers and ears ... So penguins and deaf ... abstain!

Overdrive with a strong personality. I think it is unique in this approach sound. No compression, dynamic and full of frank and slam attacks, that is his niche. So it is better to try before you buy. You sound like SRV? So there chance for Missing Links! I have dozens of distortion and overdrive with me (radial, T-rex, Rocktron, Fulltone) and is now the only part of my board since I bought my last amp. I play on a Egnater Renegade and I use its channels for my overdrive and distortion. Except that I use a boost (MXR Micro Amp) for natural overdrive that gives me and Texas to color my sound. Let me explain. Me I use the clean channel of my Egnater with the gain at 3hours and I use my guitar volume down to play I clean and I go to an overdrive absolutely delicious that gives me the Egnater. The boost gives me even a bit more overdrive if I want. Texas used to give me a bell especially to all that! I would put very little drive (9hre) that since I use the Egnater but its color and personality that is really a plus in my sound palette. Here is the incredible sound that comes out. Wow! The mix overdrive my amp and the sound of this pedal as a dream team. The two channels from Texas also allow me to further adjustment. If you like the blues-rock ... you'll be filled!

I use this pedal for about a year but I recently rediscovered. The mixed sound of this pedal with my amp's natural overdrive is simply enjoyable. With a transistor amp I do not know what it could give, should see. But in the configuration I use (and Egnater Fender Stratocaster Renegade head) I have an awesome sound. I keep ...