LD Systems launches the MAUI 28 MIX
The LD Systems MAUI Series welcome a new compact subwoofer and column loudspeaker with built-in 3-channel mixer, called MAUI 28 MIX.
This new addition to the MAUI Series has the same compact format as the other MAUI loudspeakers, with enhanced connection capacities.
Designed for solo artists, DJs and small bands, the powered MAUI 28 MIX 3-channel mixer allows for using all the inputs simultaneously. It uses 5 amplifier modules in Class AB, a digital power section and a dual limiter.
- 2x8" Bass reflex subwoofer, ferrite magnet
- 16x3" Mids/High column, ferrite magnet, and a 1" neodymium tweeter
- 5 Class AB amplifiers
- Subwoofer power: 200W
- Mids/High power: 400W (1000W peak)
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum sound pressure level: 115dB SPL continuous / 123dB SPL peak
- Horizontal dispersion: 120°
- Dual limiter
- Volume controls
- 2 XLR, RCA and 1/4" jack line inputs
- 2 XLR line outputs
- XLR/jack microphone input
- 1/4" High-Z input
- 1/8" auxiliary input
- Proprietary multipoint loudspeaker output
- Built-in aluminum cooler
- Sub dimensions / weight: 390 x 450 x 510mm / 27.7kg
- Column dimensions / weigth: 110 x 790 x 90mm / 4.1kg
The new LD Systems MAUI 29 MIX is available for the price of 1049€. More info at www.ld-systems.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The NTi XL2 measures audio spectrum NTi adds to its XL2 audio analyzer new measurements in dBu, dBV and volts that allows for determining the spectrum of an audio device.
- New Meyer Sound array loudspeaker announced Meyer Sound will launch in February, 2014 a new LEO Series line array loudspeaker.
- Community DP8 Pendant loudspeakers Community Professional adds to its Distributed Design series the new DP8 Pendant loudspeaker designed for use in restaurants, hotels or venues.