Networksound Mamba XDB
NetworkSound has announced the launch of a new XLR to DB25 break out box/patch bay product.
Tascam and Fostex compliant 8 channels of balanced analog audio over a standard DB25 connector has been adapted by a large number of pro audio manufacturers. Providing 8 channels over a space saving DB25 is designed to connect two pro audio equipments that has same DB25 interface. A simple DB25-DB25 cable would be suffice to connect 8 audio channels. The cost and space savings are huge with DB25 compared to providing XLR or TRS connectors on the chassis. When the number of channels exceed say 24 or 32, the advantages of using DB25 becomes even more compelling.
Some of the key features of Mamba XDB are:
- 32 channels of XLR M or F/TRS combo on 4 DB25
- DB25 compliant to Tascam/Fostex analog pin out
- Compact and 2U rack mount chassis & closed box
- Neutrik XLR quality and durable connectors
- Modular approach with multiple input & output options
- High quality DB25 connectors
- Mount the unit front or rear on the rack
- Only 2" depth
- All connectors are mounted on PCB
- All connections are routed on board (No wires)
- No interference and super clean analog pass thru /list]
For more information, visit their web site at www.networksound.com.