Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS video editor
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS video editor
frelon92 frelon92
Publié le 12/07/06 à 01:00
- What technical specifications motivated your choice?

The cot rack with multiple external connections, four audio inputs and 6 outputs, while the optical digital and analog

- For what purpose?

Having accidentally tore the connectors on the front facade of my Terratec Aureon Universe, I was looking for a card with more connectors convenient.The prices on brad cdiscount (79 instead of 299) I decided to buy it . was to make the computer music.

- What is your config (motherboard / CPU / Ram / Hard ,...)?

Kxv Asus / Amd Athlon 64 3400 + / 2.4 Ghz/1Giga of ram/dd160go

- Which instruments do you use or the Systmes? ...

I record music on sonar, coupled keyboard roland RS-5, Boss BR-8, guitar, bass, FL studio

- Installation is it without problem?

No particular problem with the installation. Sector is all the connectors, it turns on, and INSRE the installation CD (even if a bit long but well ...)

- Have you experienced any incompatibility?

No incompatibility with the DVDs, games and mp3 sound is OK on the headphone enceintes.En contrast, there is still a sizzling unpleasant that I could not fix it.

- The configuration gnrale is easy?

The control panel of this card is pretty full at the speaker setup and tone, there is the possibility of synchronizing its parameters with those of the panel and its perifs of xp. But it is clear that many settings are mainly bass for home theater and audio pure.De least for the more impossible to find the control of asio drivers.

- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...

The manual is a poor flyer that once deplier can act chiottes.Il post for only a few points for the installation and connectivity.
It is better to refer to the documentation on the CD provided.

GETTING STARTED

- The drivers are stable?

Bought for 4 days and I already jumped once when I was reading on sonar.
otherwise no problems for multimedia as I said above.
What I find problematic is the management of asio drivers on this card, I wonder also if there is, I looked across the control panel and in the control device, I handed the installation CD to see if something y'avait the top and ... nothing!

- Are they often put day?

see site creative

- What software do you use most often?

Sonar images with this computer music and the card is completely unmanageable.

- What you get lag?

Then it's simple I already spend a good twenty hours trying to configure and can not save .1 second lag of the recording wmd.J 've been giving asio4all regulate my story latency to a minimum but it does nothing to the problem

- How many tracks you get record / playback simultanment? ...

Registration: No
read: few prs correct but the sound is more ddi for the home cinema.

- How long have you use it?

4 days

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

+: The CONNECTIVITY handy rack and comprehensive, the wiring in usb, no need to install a PCI card.
-: A real crap for computer music

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

Yes, with a Terratec Aureon Universe with which I had no worries.

- How do you report qualitprix?

I have purchased over 79 flash so it halves the caroot that I took almost 300 but I think there are other better choices to make.

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...

No way in fact I sold it and I have already ordered an m-audio 2496.
If only watch films or play it can be a good product for computer music flee this card.