M-Audio Delta 66
M-Audio Delta 66

Delta 66, PCI/ISA + Rack Soundcard from M-Audio in the Delta series.

gunico 03/09/2011

M-Audio Delta 66 : gunico's user review

«  Hard to say »

• Partager
I chose at the time because it was a good compromise between quality and price (we always come back there!). It has 4 mono input jack, which suits me because I do not catch his multi-instrument, 4 outputs, the minimum necessary when one wants to make music production. SPDIF: I do not use it. It can make 24bit/96kHz.

I use the output from my computer, connected to my mixer for the inputs and outputs.

I use it mainly to hear the sound coming from my computer, not very often miking. When I did catch her, I felt that the final quality was average, dull.

Stable drivers, except that it is not possible to use this sound card on a PC running Windows 7. 6ms latency, it will ...

GETTING STARTED

No problem with the installation, configuration quite simple: there is a control panel software parameter that easily. A priori, incompatibility of the card with Windows 7. Manual translated into French but not super clear enough.

2011 - 2000 = 11 years. I've had in my hands as 2 or 3 other sound cards, and they were not mine, it's my first and only sound card I bought. So I did not decline to judge its quality - basically I know nothing! Audiofanzine but it told me that my opinion is ...

good value for money - for the time, and I do it again this election, I remember I took the time to compare all the cards that were in that price range at the time.