RME Audio Hammerfall DSP Multiface
RME Audio Hammerfall DSP Multiface

Hammerfall DSP Multiface, PCI/ISA + Rack Soundcard from RME Audio.

Pierre musy 08/01/2003

RME Audio Hammerfall DSP Multiface : Pierre musy's user review

• Partager
Systm This is simple, ffective, intelligent, compact and above all, the price of the machine is devoted in the main converter is telling: it does not pay, like almost all other brands, pr mavaise quality amps ... Rsultat: a dynamic breathtaking (no pun intended) the condition of cbler bte symtrique in a clear, large, in fact, the ultra-pro hardware for which dpenser not want a fortune in a configuration of Digidesign for most end up having to use only the trs rigid PROTOOLS ... buy eyes closed!

Installation is simple, the map ent immediately recognized by the mac (I use a mac. Srieux I am a ...) and most importantly, no tedious configuration with the nose in the manual (which I still do not consult it tell you ...).

GETTING STARTED

With cubase, the Systm is so stable as to be transparent as far as latency is insignificant relement

I use this unit for two months and have tried other APRS maps as prsonus FIREstation the ancient DIGIDESIGN 001, the ECHO LAYLA home and Hoontech DSP 3000, I Whereas the mat riel is located at the top of the pack, just follow the LAYLA. This is only my opinion ... (I do not work for RME ...)