Moog Music MF-103 12-Stage Phaser
Moog Music MF-103 12-Stage Phaser

Phaser from Moog Music belonging to the Moogerfooger series.

bootsydan bootsydan
Publié le 03/22/10 à 12:35
This phaser is just a bomb, and its possibilities are infinite. 100% analogue, c nickel with a guitar, keyboard, etc. ...

too cool, you should know the aprivoiser but its use is simple live. can have a whole state of editable sounds in real time and if you have the settings in the head that is good at playing any type of music with a preference for me to funky music.

moog really gives us the means to express itself with their foot, I also have their filter FM 101 and I can combine them!

All thanks to good connections, you have read in other reviews.

Nothing to say, c 10/10

this makes 2 months that I have and I 'am fully satisfied.
I know that I keep all my life so that I would also put the maximum rating despite its very high price for many including me.