VirSyn BARK 1.5
VirSyn has released version 1.5 of BARK, a multiband filter effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
The multiband filter BARK takes the approach to match the reception characteristic of the final destination of all sound: the ear. The ear behaves as if it contains a bank of filters, each filter passing frequencies within the critical band. Two tones separated by more than a critical bandwidth are received by the ear independently. For this reason BARK contains a filter bank with 27 bandpass filters matching the critical bandwidth, the company says.
Changes in BARK v1.5
- VST3 / VST2.4: 64-bit version for Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- VST3: AI Knob Interface integrated.
- Redesigned user interface.
- Control/Command click on band level resets to 0dB.
- Preset name not remembered on save/load with some Hosts. Fixed.
- Wavelab 7: VST3 crash fixed.
- RTAS: crash on Bypass with mono plugin. Fixed.
Pricing & Availability
BARK for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for 99 EUR for the first 200 customers.
For more information, check out the VirSyn website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Audio Damage Panstation v1.0.1 Audio Damage has released version 1.0.1 of Panstation, a panning effect plug-in for Windows and mac.
- Time+Space: 50% off Selected USB VIs Time+Space has announced a limited time offer for selected USB UVI Soundcard libraries in June.
- New Try-Sound Instruments Try-Sound has announced the availability of four new virtual instruments at its online testing platform.