< Tous les avis Palmer Pocket Amp
TAJ873 TAJ873

«  The idea »

Published on 11/18/13 at 22:51
Enough said.
I put a 10 because on paper it's prime, the pedal can be plain thing.

There's a lot of opportunity with this pedal, I personally use it mainly as a preamp in the clear. Or to work at home with either headphones or repeat when I do not want to take the amp and I connect all on the table mix. Sometimes I also use the distortion on my amp to have a retro sound (Position Brit / Clean / OFFX) but only for fun at home.
Unfortunately a breath problem limited settings (see sound)

For me the black spot of the pedal (I fed with Alim CIOKS DC10 and a battery that is the same) is a blast too far, of course we manage to reduce but we should minimize the settings gain and treble, suddenly we are not necessarily the settings you want.
To play with headphones, the sound is passable, my pedals upstream stand badly luckily pedal has an input to, it allows bosser of breath but Backtracks ruins everything because you have to minimize acute and you lose a lot.
To play sound on it goes but it's not great either, at least compared to my tube amp.
To the sound of PC ... a sound card is much better.

I finished the test proper, the pedal produces too much breath and has a lot of bass and it is difficult to play with the treble. But for € 40 (Cygnus), it still allows a lot of things, certainly the quality is not great but the price puts into perspective.
So yes I will redeem this occas pedal if it is needed for all its possibilities but if you find a nice sound go your way.