Rebel, FiveO’s new portable loudspeaker
Street musicians can now discover Rebel, a new 2 way powered portable loudspeaker manufactured by FiveO by Montarbo.
- 80W max power
- Class D amplifier
- 8” woofer
- 1” tweeter
- 12dB/octave passive crossover
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Built-in 4-channel mixer with 2 XLR/Jack combos and 2 mono 1/4” inputs, 3-band EQ, Send Pre, Aux and Headphone outputs
- MP3 player with SD card slot, USB port and infrared remote control
- Bluetooth connection
- Footswitchable reverb and chorus effects
- Rechargeable battery powered (5 hours approximately) or external power supply
- Built-in retractable handle and roller casters
- Dimensions: 390 x 510 x 280mm
- Weight: 25kg
Suggested street price of this new Rebel loudspeaker is 588€. Visit www.fiveo.it for further info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 8 In this chapter we'll discuss a not-so-widely spread category of transducers based on very amazing principles. They can make some people dream because they are freed from the mechanical stages of transduction – although it comes at a cost.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 7 Another family of transducers, often put down by audiophiles, is that making use of the piezoelectric phenomenon. Sturdy and not particularly expensive, these transducers have found a place in many speakers with more or less success.
- The Operating Principles of Loudspeakers - Part 6 After our previous discussion of electrodynamic speakers, we'll now move on to describing different categories of speaker transducers, starting with the equivalent of the condenser mic in the speakers world.