There are 16 runs ahead on the mc 505 y 'had only 8.
Y 'sound has tons, more than enough for any style of compounds apart from film music style can be john william and again.
- Well, if you just dial noraml ok, you just get used to.
- The manual is ok
- The sampling is ok too.
- I not sure how he should use effects is more complicated than the mc 505
- Yes, the are very good and very realistic. there are tons categorized by genre.
- Only disappointment, the drum kits do not prennnet full extent of the keyboard as on the mc 505, but there are good sound, I do not like the sound of the compressor, but no, we hear nothing.
- I is not even the computer software for now, without running the chop.
I use it for 1 month. I do not know yet all these functions, but hey there 's plenty to do.
I never had a mpc 1000, but I think the MPC should not be bad, except that there's no all the sounds of roland.
Sampling is a good thing you can tap your good instrumentals.