[NAMM] Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom
Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi signs a new Epiphone SG Custom guitar, which is officially introduced this weekend at Summer NAMM.
The new Epiphone Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom is a limited edition designed by the artist himself. The guitar is equipped with a pair of Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature humbucking pickups and features an Ebony Gloss finish.
- Mahogany body
- Set-in mahogany neck with 60s SlimTaper D shape and long tenon
- Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, single ply white binding, 24 medium jumbo frets and pearl Cross inlays
- Nut width: 1.68”
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Pearl Epiphone logo and Pineapple inlay on the front of the headstock, Silver Tony Iommi Signature on the back
- Premium tuners with metal Tulip buttons, 14:1 ratio
- 2 Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature humbuckers
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup selector
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge, Stopbar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- 3-ply black/white/black pickguard
- Gloss Ebony finish
- Ships with a certificate of authenticity and a picture in a bender
Details of this new Tony Iommi Signature SG Custom are online at www.epiphone.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!