CDSoundMaster emulates the Trident A-Range
CDSoundMaster joins the few software developers who offer an emulation of the famous Trident A-Range console in a plug-in for Windows.
The ARQ Tride-N-Tru Range is a suite of 6 channel strip and EQ plug-ins in VST 32 and 64-bit formats for Windows. It supports a sampling rate up to 96kHz.
The plug-ins are:
- ARQ High EQ: high shelf with a selection of frequencies (8, 10, 12, 15 and 20kHz), harmonic distortion and +/- 15 gain positions
- ARQ High-Mid EQ : hig-mid section of the ARQ EQ, with a choice of frequencies (1.5, 3, 5, 7 and 9 kHz), harmonic distortion and +/-15 gain positions
- ARQ Low-Mid EQ: for the low mids, with selectable frequencies at 125, 250, 500, 1000 and 2000Hz, harmonic distortion and +/-15 gain positions
- ARQ Low EQ: a low shelf with frequencies of 30, 50, 80, 100 and 150Hz, harmonic distortion and +/-15 gain positions
- ARQ High-Low Cut EQ: a low and high-cut
- ARQ Preamps: the preamps of the channel strip, on which you can enable/disable the EQ separately on the mic and line inputs
The ARQ Tride-N-Tru Range has a price of $79 and you can download a trial version from cdsoundmaster.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Torn Sub launches the Byron organ synth The second virtual instrument released by Torn Sub is a VA organ synth in standalone and VSTi formats for Windows.
- The NTI RT-Speaker now in 3 versions NTI Audio announces that its speaker test software is now available in three different editions, depending on your needs and budget.
- Drum Drops launches a multiformat Mapex kit Drum Drops introduces the Mapex Rock Kit, a new library for large rock sound fans, available in 5 versions, including Kontakt.