DNR Collaborative MixControl Pro
DNR Collaborative Designs has announced the upcoming release of MixControl Pro, a channelstrip with a sound designed to offer flexible module processing and a combination of new features
MixControl Pro has 2 separate interface layouts, created by Anders Hedstrom for users of different screen sizes and workflows.
MixControl Pro builds on the foundation known in the original MixControl by adding functional changes such as oversampling, 2 new UI layouts, 3 analog-style saturation modes, and a more responsive FFT analyzer. Gate mixing, sub-preset loading modules and quick mouse controls round out the workflow changes.
New in MixControl Pro
- Solo for individual EQ bands.
- 3 new saturation modes.
- Gate wet/dry mixing function.
- V1 backwards compatibility.
- Adjustable FFT (fast/normal/slow).
- Oversampling mode.
- 2 UI Versions (Extended+Refined).
- Anti-aliased EQ graph.
- Mouse wheel EQ node control.
- Right-click Filter selection.
The plugin is now available to pre-order as part of the developement’s beta phase:
For anyone who did not get in on the previous discount, the final weeks of the beta phase of development should allow users to pre-order the software. The pre-order will give you access to the original version of MixControl and to MixControl Pro upon release, as well as all updates. The list below indicates the times of each phase and the discounted price you will pay:
- July 4th through July 11th – $59.00
- July 12th through July 18th – $79.00
- July 19th through August 1st – $99.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- Samplecraze Harmonic Distortion Samplecraze announced the release of their latest production video on the subject of Harmonic distortion:
- Nine Volt Audio The Beat Aesthetic The Beat Aesthetic comes with orty-four beat suites for 44 songs, with each suite containing what a track needs to get from start to finish.
- Sir Elliot SL–1 Clipping Limiter Sir Elliot has released the SL–1, a free soft clipping limiter effect plugin for Windows.