Waves The API Collection Native
Waves The API Collection Native

Software channel strip from Waves belonging to the API series.

Public price: $599 incl. VAT
Viguier Viguier
Published on 03/13/08 at 06:27
So to all that is installed, incompatibilities, resources and all that li hardware, I have no ide, I visited a studio that had the amateur pluggins following their BIG PC . I have no ide concerns they may have encountered during installation.

I put 7 pnaliser not to the overall opinion ...

Again, no ide, I did note one thing: the sound ...

APRS be falls under the spell of Wave Bus Compressor SSL Bus Comp, I came at the same studio amateur playing with the plugs on the qualiseurs API.

Same, same slap. We can sculpt the sound, but also the qualiser amne a cot "Iron", or solid vintage but the sound, not easy to explain.
This is close to my table equalos Amek / TAC but "harder", more "massive".

You can easily spend 20 minutes fiddling custom settings of the plug, but it still remains in all musical, as if silent before a real table.

The bow and I have to say Bravo, I did not plug a "native" one day be as good. I must say that I have to plug this prfr qualos Waves SSL but it is not the same thing mulate sense either.

I must be more of a cole "vintage" and seeking his "organic", this plug fits well the spirit ...