DoublePrecisionEqualizer Beta Update
AudioTeknikk has updated DoublePrecisionEqualizer to version 0.53 Beta.
Changes since v0.22 beta:
- High CPU consumption caused by GUI is now halved.
- New fresh GUI.
- Added controllable nodes to graph.
- RMS and PPM now correct.
- Added "Time travel" slider to change character of the sound.
- Q and Slope values are now correct.
- Added variable slope on LP & HP.
- Added preset manager for the user to make his own presets.
- Noise and pops some times when sweeping frequencies are now gone.
- Added broken modus to get some crazy sound.