Eiosis updates AirEQ to version 1.1
Eiosis released today version 1.1 of its AirEQ plug-in in order to bring fixes, improvements and new features.
What’s new in AirEQ v1.1:
- 3 additional slopes for the high-pass and low-pass filters
- Added resonance to the 6 dB high-pass and low-pass filters, accessible via the Q knob
- Contextual help added to all controls, can be enabled via Display>Contextual Help
- The Band Solo feature is now also enabled for the high and low-pass filters
- Added commands that allows for using both Frequency Finder and Band Solo features without having to change settings: Shift+Frequency applies your favorite behavior, while Shift+Alt+Frequency applies the opposite
You can download the update for free from www.eiosis.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sound Magic launches the Mega Steinway plug-in Sound Magic keeps on developing their Neo Hybrid modeling/sampling technology and applies it to a new Steinway piano plug-in.
- The Allen & Heath Qu-You app on Android Allen & Heath has released on Google Play the Android version of the Qu-You personal monitor mix app for the Qu series of consoles.
- Bitwig 8-Track ships with Livid controllers Bitwig keeps on developing partnerships with MIDI controller manufacturer and is announcing that Livid Instruments has joined their program.