Flux :: Epure II
Flux releases version II of their 5 band equalizer.
According to Flux, Epure II uses a State-Space implementation to produce the best possible signal to noise ratio whatever the settings are.
Usually digital equalizers damage this ratio by increasing the noise level for negative gain values. The algorithm of Epure II ensures the best quality ever for digital equalizer. The user interface uses also the A/B morphing system for presets for ultra fast and precise operations.
Epure II exists in two versions:
- Native version AU, RTAS and VST.
- Venue / TDM / RTAS version dedicated to Digidesign hardware.
Viewers of this article also read...
- M-Audio X Leopard FireWire Driver M-Audio has announced the release of a new FireWire driver for Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.2.
- Zero-G SoundSense Elektrolytic Elektroytic is the second sample library by Ian Boddy in the Zero-G SoundSense series.
- Sonivox adds 16 new titles Sonivox adds 16 new titles to their 'LoopLine' range.