VOS is preparing the SlickEQ Gentleman's edition
Variety of Sound and Tokyo Dawn Labs partner again to offer a more advanced version of the SlickEQ plug-in.
The SlickEQ Gentleman’s Edition will feature the following changes:
- New curve option for all the EQ models
- New “Japanese” EQ model that will show in green in the GUI, for a “surgical” process with peak and shelving filters programmed to only affect some frequencies and not the global spectrum
- Added a second high-pass filter option that adds resonance
- New low-pass filter with distinct characteristics
- New Tilt filter with two settings that changes the low/high balance in an almost linear way, or boosts the highs and lows to control the perceived loudness in the mix
- 2 options for the output: Excited and Toasted, each offering harmonic distortion and offers a wider variety of textures and colors as in the original SlickEQ
This new edition is announced as easy to use with a few controls and will ship with a pack of presets. The plug-in will be available in multiple formats for Mac and PC, it is expected later this month with a price that will be communicated soon.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 2 new Spitfire Producer Portfolio libraries Spitfire temporarily left its concert hall to sample two instruments from the 60s and 70s, a Vox electric piano and an electrophone.
- First images of FL Studio 12 Image Line posted a video to show the brand new vectorial mixer of the next version of its FL Studio DAW.
- ReDominator becomes a VST/AU plug-in AudioRealism unveils version beta of ReDominator, its emulation of the Roland Alpha Juno 1/2 synth, in VST and AU formats for Mac and PC.