Voxengo CurveEQ 3.4 now available
Voxengo has updated its CurveEQ spline equalizer plugin to version 3.4.
This new v3.4 update includes the following changes:
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added "Brown", "White" and "Cyan" color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at "C" to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Reduced the overall memory consumption.
- Implemented minor graphics performance optimizations.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Control points can be now added by simple dragging.
More details at Voxengo's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sly-Fi updates Axis to v1.03 Sly-Fi has released version 1.03 of its Axis EQ plugin, including new features reportedly requested by producer & engineer Tchad Blake.
- Nugen Audio releases A|B Assist Nugen Audio has introduced A|B Assist, a new plugin for ProTools 11 & 12 designed to help users decide between two versions of a track or song.
- Noisebud Listen 2 Noisebud introduce version 2 of their monitor control extender plugin Listen.