Voxengo releases version 3.5 of CurveEQ plugin
Voxengo CurveEQ update version 3.5 is now available for download, adding ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
The Voxengo CurveEQ spline equalizer plugin's update version 3.5 is now available for download. It includes AudioUnit, AAX, VST and VST3 plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support) for Mac OS X (v10.6 and later) and Windows systems.
Version 3.5 update includes the following changes:
- ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support was added
- Reduced flicker on plugin window opening.
- Added curve scaling factor readout.
- Added internal filter calculation parallelization for faster visual response.
CurveEQ has a MSRP of $89.95 for new customers. More details and demo version are available at Voxengo's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?