Marshall MG30DFX
Marshall MG30DFX

MG30DFX, Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall in the MG 2nd Gen series.

Da_gratteux 06/27/2004

Marshall MG30DFX : Da_gratteux's user review

• Partager
Audience: Beginners
Marshall small, 30 watt transistor

Well, my opinion is probably not very objective, I have used one hour, but I was still helped me a notice, in use, it's boat, eq for each channel, a clear channel and a channel saturated, more built-in effects ... nice for an IDE ampl this range to find the sound of the knobs respond well ... nothing to report

So the sound is good to find, but if we find that the sound is not great rotten ... I was iessayé with a BC Rich Warlock, a udébut I thought the sound of the guitar was crap, but I grew God the opportunity to be heard on other amps, so it comes right from the amp.
I found the draft and its not very accurate in distortion it sounded like a buzz, I have not found the sound much fat marshall and I was pretty disappointed, especially with a BC Rich!

Well, Marshall is good, but only when y 'in lights ... Otherwise this amp is nice for beginners who can not afford to snap hundreds and thousands in a stack or a large tube combo, but it's 30 watts, and the entry level, therefore not expect a miracles!