Park G10
DAMDAMDEEDOODAM DAMDAMDEEDOODAM

«  Nice to start but ... there TFW better ... especially today »

Published on 12/22/12 at 06:02
Audience: Beginners
If I remember correctly ...? And production had to evolve.
10w transistor 1X8 "single channel (with boost?)
Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume. (No insert effect?) No reverb.
One guitar input, internal power supply.

There are 10w and 10w ago. Provided that where the well. In repet with the fact that a batsman but really if you put it in depth.

Everything is easier.
I used it with a boss me-8. I branchai g10 in the park loop I-8.
Fortunately I had me-8 because it essentially lacks the park is a little reverb.

However what I enjoyed in my youth, it is to be able to lug the bike in a backpack with guitar in hand ..... NO, I've never broken mouth .. . lol.

marshall sounds ... far .... but it's a grain marshall. Sure I'd rather my jmp-1.lol

Marshall to one side a little runny. So imagine a small low-end ...

On this point, we can find much more accurate lil amps to start (with reverb?). At the time I was amazed by the fender field '.

And now in the same price range you can find modeling amps operate on AC or battery. (Line6, Vox, Roland ...), portable bike ... lol

But I think when you start need to find the sound that makes you want to play .... => brief should not hesitate to try. It is much more important than the technical.

I have fond memories of my park g-10. much more than the attax100 I bought after.

If I have any advice for beginners: go with a 20w in order to start a lil group. 10w is just a tad pissed face a drummer. And do not hesitate to push the amp when you try for the displayed power means nothing sometimes. For the wealthy, do not forget that 5w lamp produce more volume than 15w transistor.

And finally, and most importantly, it is a guitar any better nase in a good amp than the reverse ... Believe me.