Amt Electronics Stonehead
AMT Electronics presents the Stonehead 50-4 50-watt 4-channel solid-state guitar amplifier.
All 4 channels of the amplifier's preamp section are built on the JFET echnology which emulates vacuum tubes-based devices. The Stonehead 50-4 power amplifier is based on the Tube Cake series of amplifiers, which is designed to ensure its correct behavior with the guitar signal and when loaded by end amplifier.
• Clean. Channel 1 has a classic "clean" tone with the possibility of enetring a light crunch mode CL.MID.BOOST
• Crunch. Channel 2 is designed to provide a richer crunchy sound enriched with harmonics and BRIGHT button to increase your sound brightness.
Both channels have separate controls adjusting the channels' output levels and separate TREBLE controls. MIDDLE and BASS controls are common for both channels.
According to the company:
• Lead-1 channel features high gain and thick elastic sound.
• Lead-2's sound is heavy, dense and substantial.
Channels Lead-1 and Lead-2 have common tone controls with separate TR.SHIFT switches. In addition Lead-1 has an individual L1.VOICING control which allows better channel tonal balance in accordance with the needs of the musician.
• Parallel-serial adjustable FX Loop with BYPASS.
• External control interface with various modes for the four channels of Stonehead 50-4 preamp
• The power amplifier has two knobs - MASTER VOLUME A, B (switchable by means of foot switch) and RESONANCE and PRESENCE controls similar to tube amplifiers'. The amplifier provides a "tube" interaction with the speaker and is designed to operate with 8 ohms load.
http://www.amtelectronics.com/images/News/Stonehead/TC-50.93.jpg• Power 220 V
• Weight 4,9 kg.
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 260x160x170mm
Check out www.amtelectronics.com/news/amt_stonehead-50-4_sh-50-4/ for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Electro-Harmonix 12AY7/6072A EH The 12AY7/6072A EH is a small signal, twin triode tube.
- Paul Brett Vintage Signature Models Paul Brett has worked together with Vintage® guitars to create a pair of Vintage Paul Brett Signature electro-acoustics.
- [NAMM] New DV Mark Products for 2012 Italian guitar amp brand DV Mark unveiled its new products for 2012 at a press conference at the NAMM show in Anaheim, California.