AMT Electronics presents the Stonehead 50-4 50-watt 4-channel solid-state guitar amplifier.
All 4 channels of the amplifier’s preamp section are built on the JFET echnology which emulates vacuum tubes-based devices. The Stonehead 50–4 power amplifier is based on the Tube Cake series of amplifiers, which is designed to ensure its correct behavior with the guitar signal and when loaded by end amplifier.
• Clean. Channel 1 has a classic “clean” tone with the possibility of enetring a light crunch mode CL.MID.BOOST
• Crunch. Channel 2 is designed to provide a richer crunchy sound enriched with harmonics and BRIGHT button to increase your sound brightness.
Both channels have separate controls adjusting the channels’ output levels and separate TREBLE controls. MIDDLE and BASS controls are common for both channels.
According to the company:
• Lead-1 channel features high gain and thick elastic sound.
• Lead-2's sound is heavy, dense and substantial.
Channels Lead-1 and Lead-2 have common tone controls with separate TR.SHIFT switches. In addition Lead-1 has an individual L1.VOICING control which allows better channel tonal balance in accordance with the needs of the musician.
• Parallel-serial adjustable FX Loop with BYPASS.
• External control interface with various modes for the four channels of Stonehead 50–4 preamp
• The power amplifier has two knobs – MASTER VOLUME A, B (switchable by means of foot switch) and RESONANCE and PRESENCE controls similar to tube amplifiers’. The amplifier provides a “tube” interaction with the speaker and is designed to operate with 8 ohms load.
http://www.amtelectronics.com/images/News/Stonehead/TC-50.93.jpg• Power 220 V
• Weight 4,9 kg.
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 260×160×170mm
Check out www.amtelectronics.com/news/amt_stonehead-50–4_sh-50–4/ for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.