Everything is super simple ... a good, not need the manual!
- Will it fit your style of music?
I play blues / rock / hard rock with my band. N this amp is definitely not made for that.
- With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?
I played with my Lag Roxanne standard effects pedal and a Boss ME-10
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
Crap ... impossible to find the sound I wanted. With or without the pedals ... it sounds "plastic" and devoid of any personality. The sound is cold.
- How long have you use it?
I, unwanted for 3 hours for a repeat. So my advice is to be taken lightly. In addition to being a regular at the Marshall, I admit not having found my account with this amp.
- What is so special that you like most and least?
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
I will never buy this amp. It is not at all my style and his personality is sorely lacking. Maybe it is better suited to hard with a huge rack in the ass ... but I ... nothing to do.