Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash [2004-2010]
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash [2004-2010]
iamqman iamqman

« Little bit better than standard »

Published on 11/30/11 at 11:38
The Fender Stratocastor guitars are those iconic instruments that has really stood the test of time. This is an instrument that has given influence to dozens if not thousands of guitar manufactures and boutique builders all around the world. It's one of those instruments that has given influence to musicians for many recordings and gigging sessions. It's also an instrument that has brought a culture to the rock 'n roll music world.

Features

Select ash body with contoured heel and body
Rosewood or maple neck
C-shaped profile
22 medium-jumbo frets
Compound radius fretboard (9-1/2" at the nut, 12" at the 12th fret, and 14" at the 15th fret)
Three N3 Noiseless single-coil pickups
S-1 switching system
High-mass tremolo block
Locking tuning keys
Upgraded, molded case

I love the tone of the Fender Stratocaster because it meets every demand that I'm looking for in a guitar instrument. It has the right balance, feeling, and tone for the needs that I have. Pretty much any setting that I put it in, it feels good and compliments the current rig or setting. Whether I'm using a load of effects on the floorboard with pedal boards or effects or a clean amplifier to a high gain amplifier Fender Stratocaster will complement anything that I put it in. It's a kind of chameleon type guitar because it adapts to its environment quite well. The tone is lush focused and smooth, and that's probably why I really dig the character in the vibe of this instrument.

You can find these guitars for right around $1500 or so in the new market. They hold their value quite well so I would suggest picking one up on the used's market if you can find a good price. They are a great for recording and I highly recommend every guitar player on the planet to own at least one Fender Stratocaster at some point in their career.